17 March 2010

Uniqlo, Rad Hourani, and Unique Randomness

From Uniqlo


Attended some seminar yesterday on Asian brands and it reminded me that I've had these pictures sitting on my desktop for a month now. Been wanting to write about it, but I guess they just fell through the cracks.

Anyway, here's what I think about them:

Holyshitgivemeeeeeeepleasssee.

Like I mentioned a few posts back, weird obsession with desaturated tones. And nice soft fabric (who doesn't). Although I haven't felt these (because Uniqlo is not in Manila yet), they look really easy to wear.

I found a nice woven gray coat in the thrift store the other day, similar to the blue one above. It's for women (haha, so I sent them to the tailor to switch the button placements) and I think I'll wear them tomorrow. Cut up some shirts too! I miss wrecking shirts; last time I did was back in college. I think I'll do them more now!

Oh and I want a Rad Hourani jacket too (I mean, it won't hurt to dream, right?) :

From fashion+fedora

The lapels of the one on the left is really amazing! Plus I'm not sure if I see it right, but the sleeves end in fingerless gloves. WIN. But spells death for me in this heat, if ever.

And since I'm on a roll being totally random, I'm starting to shoot again! I think I'm getting back on track. Writing stuff and shooting stuff and cutting up shirts to boot! I hope I don't jinx it.

No comments: